- USC Hybrid High
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
About USC Hybrid High School
USC Hybrid High School (USC HHS) is an open-enrollment college preparatory charter high school located in Downtown Los Angeles. USC HHS serves 500 students grades 9-12. USC Hybrid High School's mission is to prepare students from traditionally underserved communities to use their talents, college degrees and careers to make a positive multigenerational change.
USC HHS combines a traditional "no excuses" model with an innovative teacher-driven blended learning model that embeds technology across the curriculum and throughout the school day. Students receive a truly personalized education, using a school-provided laptop to master Common Core/College and Career Readiness standards at their own pace. The goal of personalized learning is to increase the percentage of students who graduate from a four year college, allowing them to make a positive multigenerational change in their families, community, nation or world.
USC HHS is the first campus of Ednovate Schools, a 501(c)3 non-profit charter management organization. Ednovate will expand over time to operate multiple high-achieving public charter school campuses and set the bar for what is possible in a high school blended learning environment.
The Assistant Principal will serve as a member of the school's leadership team, supporting the Principal in the development and implementation of the school's instructional vision.
Strong candidates will have excellent results as a classroom teacher, an unquestioned commitment to our school values of integrity, mastery, entrepreneurialism, teamwork, and joy, and a desire to make a positive multigenerational change. Admin credential not required.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve on the Administrative Team of USC Hybrid High School as a school leader, advisor, and thought partner to the Principal.
- Contribute to the development of USC HHS's strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the team.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures to maximize the academic achievement of all students.
- Provide on-going development of all instructional staff that promotes constant innovation to create the best personalized learning environment.
- Oversee, direct, and organize our internal and external assessment systems.